[ALL] Submission of an application to the Ethic Commission

[ALL] Submission of an application to the Ethic Commission

Beitragvon BettinaPfitzner am 15 Jan 2016, 15:18

Dear colleagues, dear students,

We are pleased to inform you that the online submission system for applications to the Ethics Commission of SFU is now finished and ready for use.
Further information is available at SFU Research Website - Ethics Commission http://forschung.sfu.ac.at/index.php/e-ethikkommission/ (English).

Online submission offers a number of simplifications in handling applications for research projects and theses to the Ethics Commission:

- Applications are submitted online on the site provided http://ethik.sfu.ac.at .
- Entry masks facilitate the proper creation of an application to the Ethics Commission. Thus handing in a paper version of an application at SFU office is no longer required.
- Making an application is possible at any time and from any location.
- If revision or supplement to the application is needed on demand of the Ethics Commission the applicant will be contacted by mail, the applicant can do the revision or deliver supplement also online.
- The approval of the application is also sent by mail and can be printed out.
- The system is encrypted according to high security standards and forgery-resistant.

You can find illustrated instructions on how to apply and on application processing as well as the access data (which you of course are not allowed to pass on) on SFU website in the area "Studierende” http://www.sfu.ac.at/index.php?page=2 (LogIn required) in the subarea : “English Programme“. Please observe these instructions before you submit an application!
For further questions please contact forschung@sfu.ac.at.

Kind regards,


Brigitte Sindelar
----------------------------------------
Univ.Prof. Dr. Brigitte Sindelar
Vice Rector Research
Chairwoman of Ethic Commission
Head of Institute for Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
Co-chairwoman of Individual Psychology Training

Sigmund Freud PrivateUniversity
Vienna – Linz – Paris – Berlin – Ljubljana – Milano
Campus Prater
A 1020 Freudplatz 1
http://www.sfu.ac.at
Phone +(43)1 798 40 98
BettinaPfitzner
 
Beiträge: 199
Registriert: 23 Mai 2013, 13:01

Re: [ALL] Submission of an application to the Ethic Commissi

Beitragvon sergiolotts063 am 01 Dez 2020, 11:12

BettinaPfitzner hat geschrieben:
> [quote]Dear colleagues, dear students,
>
> We are pleased to inform you that the online submission system for
> applications to the Ethics Commission of SFU is now finished and ready for
> use.
> Further information is available at SFU Research Website - Ethics
> Commission http://forschung.sfu.ac.at/index.php/e-ethikkommission/
> (English).
>
> Online submission offers a number of simplifications in handling
> applications for research projects and theses to the Ethics Commission:
>
> - Applications are submitted online on the site provided
> http://ethik.sfu.ac.at .
> - Entry masks facilitate the proper creation of an application to
> the Ethics Commission. Thus handing in a paper version of an application at
> SFU office is no longer required.
> - Making an application is possible at any time and from any
> location.
> - If revision or supplement to the application is needed on demand
> of the Ethics Commission the applicant will be contacted by mail, the
> applicant can do the revision or deliver supplement also online.
> - The approval of the application is also sent by mail and can be
> printed out.
> - The system is encrypted according to high security standards and
> forgery-resistant.
>
> You can find illustrated instructions on how to apply and on application
> processing as well as the access data (which you of course are not allowed
> to pass on) on SFU website in the area "Studierende”
> (LogIn required) in the subarea :
> “English Programme“. Please observe these instructions before you submit an
> application!
> For further questions please contact forschung@sfu.ac.at.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
> Brigitte Sindelar
> ----------------------------------------
> Univ.Prof. Dr. Brigitte Sindelar
> Vice Rector Research
> Chairwoman of Ethic Commission
> Head of Institute for Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
> Co-chairwoman of Individual Psychology Training
> [url]https://www.schweizonlinecasino.com/strategien[/url]
> Sigmund Freud PrivateUniversity
> Vienna – Linz – Paris – Berlin – Ljubljana – Milano
> Campus Prater
> A 1020 Freudplatz 1
> http://www.sfu.ac.at
> Phone +(43)1 798 40 98
> [/quote]


in der Tat ist dieser Service sehr bequem und praktisch. Vielen Dank an die Entwickler für die Erstellung dieser Plattform
sergiolotts063
 
Beiträge: 1
Registriert: 04 Sep 2019, 15:13


Zurück zu English Program SFU



Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast